Fitting Bookings & COVID-19 Safety
Fitting appointments are always required for those with a referral for medical grade or orthopaedic footwear.
As part of our COVID-19 safety plan, we have introduced an option to book a time to visit Happy Fit Footwear.
We strongly encourage all patrons to pre-book as this will better enable us to manage our capacity limits. At busy times, as part of our COVID-19 safety measures, you may be asked to wait outside until other customers leave. Customers with a booking will be given priority. These 30 minute time slots help us to control our numbers in store, and to keep you and our staff safe as we reopen. We acknowledge it may take more than 30 minutes, especially if you are making multiple purchases; we will be allocating time slots with this in mind.
HOW TO BOOK:
1) select one of the options below depending on your needs.
2) select an appropriate time-slot, using the arrows in the top right hand corner to scroll across. General fitting bookings are available from Friday 22 October.
3) ADD TO CART +
5) enter your email address or phone number, your name and address (you need only to enter your suburb as the first line of your address).
6) CONTINUE TO PAYMENT (even where there is no charge, you must complete the checkout process to secure your booking).
7) COMPLETE ORDER. You will get a confirmation text message or email. Please bring this with you to your appointment.
If you are unable to complete this process online please call us on (02) 5123 1285.
Please be patient as we work together during these challenging times. Our main priority is the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
Please remember to sanitise your hands and check in using the CBR app on arrival. You will also be required to wear a mask as mandated by the ACT government.
Please remember to practice social distancing in store.
We recommend you familiarise yourself with our products online before coming to your appointment to minimise in store browsing.
Please do not touch our display shoes unless invited to do so by a Happy Fit Footwear staff member.
It is a requirement that socks or stockings are worn when trying on footwear.
Payment by card is preferred.
We look forward to seeing you soon.